Thursday, May 7, 2009

D u l a n D a Y!!!!!

yday!! 07-05-2009! 1230am to 3am.. i'm at bistro having fun wif my fren becuz at friday I DUN HAVE CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yet my phone keep rangging and rangging! WTF oh!!!

change lock lar~ wat shyt lar all also come!

now euu(mom) wan me how? be a nerd like yr sisters daughter?

sit at house??? NAH! i'm not tat type of person lar!

euu keep say dun let me scold yr fren, euu wan scold mat yeh !

they din force me go and is i willing to go! at night at house can do wat!!

mop floor sai sam?? hELLO!!! i'm 19! okay? play more 2 years i'm quit!

if got work tmr i wont go out , now i no work euu go nag me like jesus christ!

whenever i go out\, KEEP ON RINGGING MY PHONE!! WTF!

cut my phone number lar, allowance lar~!

i do wrong? i din do wrong to myself, and yet euu say i sorry to euu.

euu can jz go sleep in 12 o clock and jz pretend tat i'm sleeping ma can lor,

y euu wan so many imagination such as, drugs ahh~~~ {POLICE ahh~~~

I YESTERDAY WEAR WHITE clOTH ALSO LOR!!





IF EUU SEING YR SON BLOG NOW!!!! FREE ME ABIT! I'm NOT A CINDERELLA!!

I NOE I HAVE HOME!! AND I RESPECT AND CARE MY HOME!!

BUT SUMTIMES JZ LET ME GO FUN LAR!! IF I WAS IN A SECONDARY SKOOL NOW I FORGIVE EUU STILL TREATING ME LIKE TAT, BUT I'M NOT IN SECONDARY SKOOL AND TMR WAS AN "OFF" DAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUN THINK YR SON IS ONLI A RUBBISH OR WAT SHYT!

I HAVE ANGER TOO!!

DUN ALWAYZ WAN ME TO PLACE MY ASS IN MY ROOM!!!

I'm NOT A NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




UNDERSTAND!!!!!

TO EUU MY MOTHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment