Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goodbye Kimarie!










finally....


i had to say goodbye to kimarie.... (14/4/2008- 01/12/09)

i had my diploma hairdressing course... heres my farewell picture and my memories...
(from early to end)



memorable picture^^



in the center the guy tat wearing glasses name "Ken".. my respectful and most love tutor..

i miss euu... and the gang... c ya..



guysss picha~~~ ^^ without euu all in kimarie is not enjoyable at all...


me and tiffany^^



me and nicholas


me and jenny







me and wendy^^






me and tony!! my lovely brother... miss ya^^






tooked this picture in busy moment xD




oik== jangan lar cucuk hidungku>< (me and reiko~)

i says: GRR!!! ANGRY JOR!!!

reiko says: come! i no nid see also can beat euu><

finally^^ we no gaduh jor^^ xD


me and reiko^^




my bao beii sin yee and zhuk kek steven~


aku dan steven=.="" 2 most zhuk kek petpet zai in kimarie xD

me nicole and hannah^^


Louis! i cant even take picture wif himT_T cz busyy!







my place to eat.. washing machine xD

but i miss it and love it..









muahahah~





the one i most... cant let go.. and most love.. most worried....


who is it???


shes the one..






Muaxx^^



i lurb this picha ^^( blue gray hair)





i love you..


No comments:

Post a Comment