Wednesday, January 6, 2010

" AVATAR "







I See You~

xD

i watch Avatar for twice and its AWESOME!!!

guyz out there better try 3D!



nice 3D graphics@.@"

damn it>< 3D made me feel like i'm Na'vi xD

itu dia BAGUS PUNYA WAYANG@.@" listen to their soundtrack( just music )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI4mWZ9noII&feature=PlayList&p=31ABAA56A2BC34EA&index=0&playnext=1

by James Hormer.. formerly producer of "My Heart Will go on" ya'll sure listen be4 right~~ TITANIC~~




xD and i recommend Leona Lewis " I See You " nice behhh!!!!!!!!!

who havent watch this movie~ PLS faster go watch!! i dun care euu download or wateva!! go watch !! if not euu regret!!

i 1st time watch movie for twice time! (in cinema)

cz i'm damn kiam siap>< now i rather pay for it to watch 2nd time@.@" should know my feelings bah..T_T :p| anyway~ why i wrote this article now~


Actually i dowan to! lazy XD suddenly my girl said: can euu update yr blog mar~~ still is GOODBYE!! write sumthings AVATAR LAR! =.=" aduh~ xD NITES!!



PanDora!! i'm Coming!!(dreaM!)

No comments:

Post a Comment